[Dailydrool] Heartfelt thank you

Alice Heidbreder aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 18:23:25 PST 2013

I read this all the time in the Drool but now I can say for sure that this is the best group of people anywhere.
I want to send all of you who sent kind thoughts and words about Maxine -- aBIG THANK YOU.
It is still hard to pass the spot where she laid and slept but with time it will get better. I also have a
yellow lab who is trying to help make things better and misses her little sissy also. I am so thakful to have
this drool group, Maxine's doggy daycare family and what I feel is the best vetman in missouri.

Thanks again,
Alice Heidbreder, Princess Maxine ATB
Moderation, Small helpings
Sample a little bit of everything.
These are the secrets of happiness and good health. -- Julia Child