[Dailydrool] antiobiotic question

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Sun Mar 10 08:11:10 PDT 2013

Lacy has been battling a UTI and is on her third med.  Doc prescribed Primor for 4 weeks.  She's been on it for 2 weeks now, and she seems to be alergic to it, maybe. She usually gobbles her food.  this morning she ate real slow.  All nite long I could hear her nose gurgling when she was breathing and she's been doing that reverse sneezing a lot. Her eyes are a little runny too.  Could she have picked up doggie flu or kennel cough at the vet? She was there a full day getting ultra sound and urethrascope. If she caught something I would think it would have shown up sooner.  She started with a bladder infection and had lots of crystals in her urine.  Then on retest the culture came back negative for an infection, but she still had blood in her urine. So that's when doc did urethrascope and really didn't see much but wanted to do the Primor for a month and then recheck for blood. Things just don't seem right.
Ann