[Dailydrool] 2013 February Frenzy Winners announced!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Mar 10 14:36:21 PDT 2013

We had a great fundraiser!   Over 3700 raised for the Bounders!  Thank you
all who participated, donated items,  or just plain wished us success!

Here are the winners and a link to the announcements.   This will be posted
also on FB and in a special edition of the newsletter coming out tomorrow.

All links for each drawing will be on the newsletter.  If you are not signed
up for the newsletter, you can do so by going to

www.seniorhoundsabound.org  and click on the link (left) for the newsletter.
It is easy, free and I hope always enjoyable!

Bona and Esty-Carol Knudson

Phoebe-Diane Rebhann

Suzi-Jackie Moment

Edward-Lauren Bradbury