[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Mar 10 17:29:36 PDT 2013

Earlier this week I bought a package of Evo dog food for Ben as the food he
 was eating was no longer being carried by the store I shop at. Well, he
did not  like it, as it was hard to get him to eat it. The on Tuesday
afternoon, he  threw-up his breakfast in the afternoon. So nothing to eat at dinner
but a  little chicken. Then the next day he got some Natural Balance lamb
and brown  rice with the usual ground beef and rice with gravy heated in the
microwave,  which he did eat. So I went to the pet store to buy some, as what
I gave him was  from a sample, but they do not sell any food with grains in
it. I got a small  sample of another lamb food, and gave him a bit when I
got home-no dice. So I  took some of the hamburger and rice mixture out of
the fridge along with the  gravy and put it on the food-no dice. I added some
shredded cheese, but all he  did was lick it off. I then warmed the stuff in
the microwave, and then he ate  it. It looks like the little snot does not
like cold food.

Then this evening we were having snacks before dinner, and my son came over
 to show me his new car. While we were talking, Kathy went to the stove to
stir  dinner, and I paid attention to my son, and Ben paid attention to our
snacks. He  manages to get quite a few of them before we noticed. He just
bides his time,  knowing we will let our guard down eventually.

Douglas