[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 10 19:58:45 PDT 2013

Hi all, Snoopyhere,

Well.  It is almost impossible to please a clueless momPerson.  Seriously, I'm
afraid she has finally gone over the edge.  You know, the woman is aging, why
she turned 50 in January.  So this year I registered her in the Big Sur 21
miler.  Now I know she has run the full 26 miles at Big Sur but that was 2 years
ago and she has aged and I thought the 21 miler more her speed this year.  Did
she appreciate my good intentions?  I ask you!  No, criticism is all I received
and to be honest I'm not at all clear on if she's mad because it's not the full
or if she's mad because it's not the half (13 miles) but she's run both of those
other distances and this is better but does she appreciate me, no!  Well.  Just
wait till she sees the list of triathlonsI have her in this year, there is a fun
one at our favorite beach and an olympic in Santa Cruz in the fall, oh boy, but
I digress.

We went to the dog park today.  It was confusing there also.  There was a boston
terrier convention.  Seriously there were 20 or 30 of the little things.  And
about 5 that wanted to play with Snoopy.  They would play bow and bark and I
would chase them and then they would charge into a crowd of identical dogs and I
couldn't find the one I was chasing in the crowd!  I'd sniff and I'd sniff and
then one (maybe the one I was looking for, sometimes a different one) would
charge out of the pack and play bow and bark and we'd be OFF and running until
that dog charged into a pack of identical looking dogs and I couldn't find the
one I was chasing again!  I went on for about half an hour.  Everyone in the
park was laughing so hard they were in stitches by the time we left.  One or two
little while fluffy dogs learned to jump OVER the TOP of me while I was chasing
boston terriers just to add to the commotion.  It was something.

So tonight the ever clueless momPerson decided I had enough exercise and
wouldn't walk me, oh NO, but she walked LuLu and Gracie because they don't have
a crooked leg and they are younger but she wouldn't walk poor Snoopy, no, no, so
when the dadPerson left the living room to go potty I laid down on all his clean
folded clothes that'll teach the clueless dadPerson, I"m telling you they're a
matched set.

More later from Snoopy who is unappreciated around here
with Gracie the princess (sometimes I let her be a princess)
and LuLu, konker extrodinair and love of my life