[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 19 23:05:13 PDT 2013

Hi all it's Snoopy here

I want to thank Roland for the shout out.  I love you too bud!

Don't worry about momPerson.   Poor old woman is clueless.  I don't know what part of Evil doesn't she understand?   I mean it's the order of the Evil basset empire right?  OEBE.   So I gots to be the dickens.   Right?   Seriously though you don't need any fingers to count the number of times I've bitten because I DON'T bite.

She is a clueless momPerson but I love her and she loves me and we love the girls even though I snark at them.  It's my job old woman!

More later from Snoopy OEBE Curator of Missing Objects

Sent from my iPaw