[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 26 20:11:17 PDT 2013

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

The clueless momPerson is at it again, she's been running like crazy, 15 miles
last Sunday, something about Big Sur next month and I think all the running has
made her dizzy.  That and I've never seen the woman put away more wine, FOUR
glasses of wine during this whole seder thing l;ast night, and don't even get me
started about all the food it was a FEAST and did the people share it
....noooooo ..... and it went on for HOURS and we were wronged and didn't get
our share of brisket!

And then someone said something mean to Marlene and the clueless momPerson used
such language as to shock even Marlene herself so I've suspended the woman's
computer priviledges for the time being.

Grace and LuLu and I were all wrestling together and separately in the living
room earlier.  We're cute when we play like that.  We're kind of like the little
girl, who had the little curl, right in the middle of her forehead.  When she
was good she was really, really good.  But when she was bad she was awful.

More later from Snoopy