[Dailydrool] Charley Is Dragging His Back Legs

Jenny Jordan jennyrjd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 17:43:03 PDT 2013

Wayne took him to vet saturday am...vet gave tramadol.  I called vet this
morning at 7 to see if he ought to have an xray.  vet asked if he is eating
and drinking.  yes he is.  vet prescribed dexamethasone and more tramadol.
I am panicking because he just now dragged himself because it hurt to much
to walk.  I had to lift him in from outside and I can't keep doing that do
to BC.  Please send me anything I might do if you have had this happen
before.

Hysterical Momperson Jenny to Charley Bucket and Conner