[Dailydrool] forgot!!!!!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 12 18:16:10 PDT 2013

Hi everyone!  I am getting so forgetful,  although by no means was this
unforgettable.

Back in Feb,  I took the store to the SBR waddle in Ocala, FL.  (if you
missed it,  come next year, great new site and loads of fun!)

Turns out, Debbie Winchester and Barb Thulin decided to head on down, to
adopt Dolly, Debbie's newest senior from SBR, attend the waddle and help out
at the store.  Barb had flown in to help with the driving, and to have a
little vacation.

I do not get to see Barb and Debbie that often, so it was a real treat to
spend a few days with them!

Of course, I took no pictures..what happens in FL, stays in FL sort of
thing!

Of course, I got to see all my FL friends!

I did get to meet Miss Dolly and smooch on her a little in between selling
at the waddle.  She is a love and is helping a heart heal.  I love that we
can do these get togethers because having your friends be all over the
country just sucks sometimes.

Waddle on, support your local rescues and treasure those times with your
friends and all the hounds!

I am so far behind.  I know I have missed some condolences,  I do read,
just do not always get to putting the thoughts for the ailing and departed
into an email.   The Bounders are good about keeping the drool going for
all.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!