[Dailydrool] Tilly

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 13 07:13:05 PDT 2013

Our Tilly ( 6 yrs), had blood work before teeth cleaning and they found UTI
and Doubled triglycerides!!

She had a previous UTI 5 months ago and had 2 rechecks that were clear.  So
glad we found it.  I saw no symptoms of frequency, blood or discomfort. She
is back on antibiotics.

 I am trying to figure out the cause of the high blood test.  Possibly the
tblsp of pumpkin I have been adding to the morning feed to soften her poops
and help sooth her tummy.  It is loaded with carbs.  Any other suggestions?

I may only give pumpkin when necessary instead of daily.

I feed Innova weight management with additives of cooked chicken breasts,
carrots and broccoli in the morning feed and hamburger meat and green beans
in the evening feed.

The Vet gave me a sample of the new Purina OM which is a prescription only
weight management.  I will try a little at a time for Tilly only.  Changing
food for 3 dogs is a MAJOR thing for me.  All are doing well on the Innova
kibble.

Snooter kisses to all who need!!

I LOVE my Drool family.  Thank you for the daily posts that I enjoy SO
MUCH!!  Sue to TILLY( DO I have to switch food?)  Phoebe ( I LOVE MY FOOD)
Harvey( I LOVE TO EAT ANYTHING!!)