[Dailydrool] Fur care question

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 13 07:10:51 PDT 2013

I am almost worried to ask this question,because I know that most Basset don’t need detangle spray.Well, we have also rescued a toy Poodle.Yup ,Haley was not to happy first but everyday they get closer(sleeping together on Daddy’s lap now)And that is HALEY'S DADDY.
Well we have decided Lady is not going to get the poodle cut,I just don’t like to see shaved skin on a pupster, but she is really curly and I had her groomed and they told me to comb her daily to avoid tangles.Well I did not know that just brushing does not help.So my question is for all you people who show dogs all the time what you would suggest to put in her dry hair for daily care.Thank you so much and if you would like to send me an e-mail privately  its hanni1221 at roadrunner.com.m

Also healing to all in need.
Momma from the beach-I really enjoyed seeing Elder Clara on her calendar page.

Hanni, slave to Haley (what, that poodle is staying????) and Lady ( but I love you Haley yapp,yapp,yapp)