[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Bill Armstrong billa_1 at msn.com
Wed Mar 13 03:32:04 PDT 2013

We also want to say Thanks for seeing Elder Clara on the DD calendar yesterday.  Her picture reminded us of the great inspiration she was during her life and of the wonderful way she greeted new "arrivals" at the Bridge.We sincerely miss her "voice" and had hoped she would be there when my "Girls" made their trips. Also, today's picture of Bonnie was very heart touching.It's great that the calendar is used so often to remember the Beloved ones who are waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge.Woofs,Janie Anne & Siobhan--"Won't Auntie Clara be there to welcome us when we go to the Bridge?"Bill-- "Yes, Girls she will be there in "Spirit" to make sure you are comfortable up there while you wait for me!"