[Dailydrool] Dumb question to which I should know the answer

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:18:51 PDT 2013

When I got Doc he was eating Blue Cow or whatever that is. Buffalo. He had
loose, blobby stools. In his honor I switched everyone to Blue Buff and
pretty son they ALL had blobby stools. The kind you scrape up, not pick up.
I slowly switched to Wellness no-grain and they continued to have ooky poop.
I bought Pumpkin.
I gave everyone a generous glop of pumpkin on their food at each meal (3xs
a day) and within 24 hrs their stools were pick-uppable and identifiable as
dog poop and not something that had maybe fallen out of an airplane.

Now I am seeing that Pumpkin is a LAXATIVE!
I thought the additional fiber would firm their stools and stimulate
sluggish anal glands.
Which is it? (No that I am stopping giving it even if my dogs are all
having mass hysteria and thinking it makes for firmer stools when in fact
it doesn't.)
(Doc believes everything the Bassets tell him. Currently they have told him
there are monsters in the yard at night that eat Belgian Sheepdogs and he
believes it. ***sigh***

MomPerson confused about Pumpkin, Nigel, Llewis, Big-