[Dailydrool] Petfinder contest

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:38:15 PDT 2013

This may have been mentioned already, but I got an email from Petfinder, and they are having a luckiest pet contest.  I don't know the start date but it ends on 3/18.  There are 4 bassets entered all representing worthy rescue groups, Suncoast (FL), Puget Sound (WA), CBHR (NC) and  BHR, Southern CA, (CA).  I don't know if there is enough time to rally for at least one of these rescues, and do what we did for some other rescues recently.  I am just putting this out to the group, and perhaps those who are good at leading this type of decision making will help the decision be made.  One is allowed one vote daily.
Healing drool to all in need.
Thanks,
Jackie and the herd
PS - monthly Vet visit yesterday.  Now Nikki has a heart murmur, and she gets her echo on Monday.
http://www.petfinder.com/luckiestpetcontest?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=march2013