[Dailydrool] Sick

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Mar 13 16:07:50 PDT 2013

I have been so sick the past month I can hardly function. I have been out of work for three years and I finally get a job and then I get sick, have to go to work with a fever because I cannot afford to lose the job I just got... and I am so sick I just do not feel like eating... lost 15 lbs but you can hardly tell since I am overweight. Plus add snow 21 inches of snow started falling two days after I got my job and they closed the highways down for a day each week. I drew great comfort each day in reading the drools and being comforted by my crew, Buster, Precious, Daisey Mae, Stinky Peet, Jo JoBear, Stewie,  Looney, Charlie, Bubba.
I just wanted to remind everyone to keep voting in the Challenge for 4 The Hounds Basset Rescue in MO and thank you all for being there.