[Dailydrool] Sweet taters

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed Mar 13 15:48:03 PDT 2013

I don't know about raw sweet potatoes, and I am not about to try them. But the cooked then dehydrated ones are excellent treats for bassets who have grain allergies. Just ask our Holly. Not that she wouldn't prefer the meat treats that will make her paws itch, but when she smells her tater treats, her eyes brighten and she sits directly in front of me.

Maybe it's easier to feed the uncooked taters, but I know Holly would never feel that she'd been properly spoiled unless her mama had gone to the trouble of cooking the tater then putting it in the dehydrator for hours on end. She may be Holly Dolly, not Alexis Thefairyprincess (that's the original fairyprincess, Browyn), but she sure knows how to get her mama to spoil her. And once you dehydrate the taters, they are as sweet as candy. And any princess deserves candy, doesn't she?
Pam, food slave to the very spoiled Dashing Bassets