[Dailydrool] all in the pronunciation

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 00:38:04 PDT 2013

I called our vet's office to ask what diagnosis I should write on Bo's dog insurance form for his emergency stomach pain visit earlier this week,

the front office receptionist looked up Bo's chart and told me:"Bo has a perrenial hernia".

well, that is true. He's had it every year running for at least the past four years despite two repairs. It is not just an annual affair. I asked her to spell perennial for me. Peri-anal. Right around his tailpipe.