[Dailydrool] Thank you!

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Thu Mar 14 11:47:25 PDT 2013

On behalf of Basset Buddies Rescue (BBR), I am sending out a huge thank you
to Laura Salmon, Esther Strom and all of you who bought Daily Drool
calendars this year.  BBR received a portion of the proceeds from the
calendar sales and we are very grateful. As you enjoy your calendars also
enjoy the fact that you are helping dogs like Audrey receive the care they
need.
http://bassetbuddiesrescue.org/basset/2013/02/audrey-2040-on-medical-hold/

Audrey will be having surgery on April 1 to figure out what she has in her
belly that shouldn't be there. Any available good luck drool will also be
very welcomed.

Thanks!

Lisa and the MN Woofers

Hank, Zuzu, foster Halis