[Dailydrool] Browyn checking in

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 12:01:21 PDT 2013

Browyn checking in and I need help!  Llewis kind of help!  We got just over
10 inches of snow.  Then it got warm and it melted and it rained and our
backyard had LOTS of standing rain in it and it was sort of warm.  So,
Bugsey and I went out in the backyard and we dug in the mud.  Then we
rolled in the mud.  We rolled until we were completely covered in mud.
 Then we asked to be let inside and Dad was distracted and he just let us
inside.  We RAN for the furniture, ripped off the covers and wiped most,
but not all of the mud off on the furniture.  So, here is where I need
Llewis' help.  Mom says that Fairy Princesses don't do that and if I did
that she can strip my title.  Of course Bugsey ate the Fairy Princess
manual.  So my question to Llewis, the drool lawyer, is, is this true?!
 Can she really do that?!  I thought being a Fairy Princess was a
birthright that could not be taken away!  Besides she just let the
furniture and us dry and then brushed it all off!  This is a travesty!  I
need another opinion!

Browyn, the Fairy Princess, with Beauford, who only got in the water and
then licked it off, Bugsey, who was a mud piggy with his sister, and the
poor momslave, Jennifer