[Dailydrool] Bugsey checking in

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:35:51 PDT 2013

Hey everyone!  This is Bugsey!  I have a bone to pick with Snoopy!!!  They
DO NOT send bassets to prison for defacing paper money.  I know.  I ripped
some up.  Apparently I ate too many serial numbers and the mom person
couldn't turn it into the bank.  They just laughed at her and told her she
was a BAD mom person.  She didn't go to jail either.  For the record, it
was a $5.  Mom and Dad put it in a plastic bag and they keep it on the
dresser.  This is to remind them why they have to keep things out of my
reach.

Gracie is your little sister and you are supposed to protect her and keep
her safe and not terrorize her.  So go be nice to her!

Bugsey, signing out!