[Dailydrool] Pumpkin and Fiber

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:29:14 PDT 2013

Everyone is definitely right.  Pumpkin works both ways.  If you find that
pumpkin isn't strong enough, you can use psyllium, otherwise known as
metamucil.  I get the Walmart generic with no flavor, no colors, and no
sugars, artificial or otherwise.  Beauford has IBS and this works wonders
for him.  Bugsey is the most constipated dog I have ever run across in my
life.  The first time I expressed his anal glands, I thought he had eaten
rocks!  Browyn says she is a Fairy Princess and she doesn't want this
discussed.  Let's just say she is more like Bugsey than Beauford.  Just be
aware that if you use metamucil, you have to put water on their food!  My
guys think they are eating stew.

Jennifer, momslave to Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess