[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge Problems - Possible Solutions

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 11:24:19 PDT 2013

I had the same problems trying to vote and on  the bottom of one page on
the Animal Rescue Site, I found some  suggestions.  Voting on Internet
Explorer was impossible and Chrome was  "iffy" until I followed their suggestions.
You might want to try them and  see if they help.

Clean out your cache.  If you are using more than  one browser, you need to
clean out each one.

Make sure your Adobe Flash  is up-to-date.  If you're running an older
version, it doesn't work with  their website.  Just go to www.adobe.com and look
for the downloads and it  will automatically check your computer to make
sure you have the latest version  installed.

Happy Voting!

Marie and
Megan Mariah, the  OEBE's Devious Diva