[Dailydrool] HELP...please

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Mar 16 08:31:07 PDT 2013

Good Morning Droolers,

Just got an email from the Drooler who has been kind enough to permanently foster our Daisy and Dudley since we could not find rental housing which would take four dogs.  Her husband has recently been diagnosed with some heath problems which will require significant time away from home for both of them, thus they need help with fostering them, at least temporarily.  She is willing to drive the three hours it would take if someone from Michigan Basset Rescue could help her/us.  We have been SO grateful to Melinda for giving our furbabies the home we wish we could but simply cannot.

If someone from MBR could contact us offline I would be SO grateful.  In the interim, I shall check the archives or list of rescues here on the Drool for their contact info.

Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah, Dozer...and Daisy and Dudley.