[Dailydrool] Gracie telling

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 17 22:03:31 PDT 2013

Hi all, it's Gracie,

I'm telling on my big brother Snoopy, it's all his fault, I've been waiting and
waiting to get a shot at the computer all because of Snoopy, he's a stinker and
here is what he did.

The people went out on Friday night, they really did and they left us 3 all
alone, they fed us and then about an hour later they just up and left us and
walked out!  Just like that.  Well I don't know where they went, I heard later
they went to some Austrian restaurant and had dessert downtown and stuff like
that but the sun went down and it was shabbat and they weren't back yet.  I am
afraid of fire so I couldn't light the candles but it was shabbat and so ......
I flew up on the counter and got the challah I really did because once the sun
goes down it's shabbat and you are supposed to break bread so I flew up there
and grabbed the challah and brought it down and we were all 3 breaking bread and
then ...... Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects declared the challah
missing and grabbed the rest and ran out back and currated what was left, he
really did he left us the wrapper and that was about it.

More later from Gracie the Princess with
Snoopy, OEBE Curator of missing objects (especially challah)
and LuLu, konker extordinair