[Dailydrool] Dear Miss Debbie,

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 17 19:45:26 PDT 2013

Hi It's LuLu,

When the clueless momPerson came and pulled me from the shelter for Golden Gate
Basset Rescue I was what is politely called a train wreck.  We won't go into the
details here as I am a lady and don't discuss such things but one of the first
things I set aout doing was shedding EVERY SINGLE HAIR on my body.  It wasn't
pretty.

But my new coat is rich and deep red (I'm a red and white too you know) and soft
and silky ..... I'm just all that.  I bet you that Dollie has decided to grow in
a new coat that becomes her status as a pampered pooch.

For goodness sakes get out the broom and rejoice.

More later from LuLu