[Dailydrool] Good Grief!!!

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Mar 17 17:32:22 PDT 2013

Sister Gracie had a beautiful, wonderfully soft double coat, it felt like
mink.  She shed more than any other dog I've ever seen, she shed enough for
three dogs, and she shed ALL YEAR LONG.  Floofies, too.  I love pulling
floofies.  Did you know you can use the Furminator on your rugs?  Just
gently drag along the surface, remove hair, and keep dragging until all the
blood has rushed to your head and you are about to pass out.  Quit and take
huge pile of shed hair to trash.  I keep the Furminator (actually a Target
Bamboo brand knock-off that works great) in the living room, which is where
the giant red wool rug is that everyone prefers to shed on.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net