[Dailydrool] Dehydrator treats

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 14:27:43 PDT 2013

I loaned my dehydrator to my niece but she doesn't use it. I'm going to
snag it back & start doing treats. Phooey on anything store-bought. Now I
HAVE had some luck with the Old Roy treats brand from Walmart. They are
made in the USA but still, I'd rather be safe than sorry. And I have tried
giving baby carrots to both my kids but it's usually an "Oh boy, a
treat...crunch...what in heaven's name is this thing...patooey (pieces
ejected onto the carpet). HOWEVER, I discovered something the other day and
they were both eating them. I was snacking on some of the little carrots
but I was dipping them in a little fat-free ranch dressing. Well, you would
have thought it was ice cream!

Drool to everyone in need (2- and 4-legged both) and condolences for all
the beautiful little ones who have left us.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."