[Dailydrool] MUD

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:01:44 PDT 2013

We gots MUD. I meens, big MUD. Like flood mud. Nebber bin in no flood mebbe
miss Lois cood advise but mud mud. Deep. Bleke. Mud.
Sum ob the mud bleke sum brown an slikery. Very slikery. MPerson call it
....um.... ok well clay. She callit other fings but mossly Clay.
It stik to we feets.
I not even gone tell you what it do to Mr. Doc.
MPerson call we in and shut da house off to we, we gotta stay in we crates.
Den soon as we dry we go beke ousside.It a grate day-- WIND WIND WINDbring
allla xcitin smells inna yard and some fings we parently not sposed to hab.
Mr.Doc fund a littel boddel platik, white, say TORO onna front hechew it it
got blue stuff init.
MPerson go CRAZY when she see it!! Callin da Vetman, da naybors, lookin on
da Googler. She skeered (Ismelt da skeer on she) thinkin there sumfin callt
ANNYFREE init. Turn out no der not. She washt he moufout wif wadder muss
say she nebber bin wetter and neever have Mr. Doc bin less happy.
MPerson not doon too hot still worriet. Mr.Doc he not worriet. He nebber
worriet cept when he fink he done sumfin wrong which is a lot of da time, I
muss say. Youse nose he can reech da beke ob da counner??? We love Mr.Doc.

Lub and drool to them whut needs it,

Conley, Nigel,Llewis and Mr. Doc.