[Dailydrool] MUD

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 06:28:30 PDT 2013

Dearest LuLu,

Maybe where you live, there is not clay in your mud.  Where Conley, Llewis,
Nigel, Doc, Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess live, there is
a lot of clay. That means the mud is sticky and gross.  It sticks to your
feet, fur and nose!  Then you come in the house and it sticks to the floor,
the furniture and the walls when you shake.  I really don't care if the
dogs eat the mud as long as it doesn't result in vomiting or diarrhea, but
it usually does.  I don't know about Bev;s crew, but my crew doesn't clean.
 I can hardly keep up with the house cleaning on a good day.  I really
can't keep up when the bassets are adding all this mud to the mess.

After the messages from Llewis and Dexter, I have quit threatening to take
away Browyn's Fairy Princess title.  I am calling her La Stinko and Bugsey
is El Stinko.  I am not really sure how, but Beauford has managed to stay
out of the stinky mud.  He doesn't exactly smell like roses, but he doesn't
reek either.  Maybe that is because he doesn't flop in my lap, so I don't
smell him as much.

Everyone is getting nails clipped today.  They will get baths as soon as
the backyard dries up a little bit.  I don't see the point when they will
just run out there and roll in it before they even dry.  All that will do
is raise my blood pressure!

Jennifer, mom to Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess