[Dailydrool] AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGG !!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 07:24:42 PDT 2013

As you all know I am home cooking for my Maggie who was doing great  with
her skin , except now she has  an ear infection,  so the vet gave  her an ear
wash once a day called trizultra which she has used before,  and  an
antibiotic called Easotic  which we use once a day,  well something  has caused
her ear to be inflamed,  I am talking red red  red,  the whole underside of
her ear flap looks like it has been  scalded.  talked to vet yesterday and
she said there is nothing that should  cause this kind of reaction,  so this
morning I called again and can not  get Maggie in to see our regular vet,
she is booked solid  for the next 2  days, so we are going to see another vet
tomorrow,

then I found out that the rabbit that I am now cooking for my Maggie is
imported  from CHINA !   ARG !!!!!!  really ,  is there  a shortage of rabbit
farmers in the US that we have to import  them from  China ?????? this will
not work for me,  I want them bunnies that were born  here in the USA ! will
 have to do some research

we have no mud here , YET Bev,   ground still frozen    but when it does
thaw out  my Annie is a mud romper also,  she loves  it !

Jackie we are sending drool and prayers for Max.

love Marlene and the girls