[Dailydrool] Scottish Bassets, Horton, and Fish Treats

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 09:24:55 PDT 2013

I certainly enjoyed the video of the Scottish Bassets on their walk.  I was
amused that one of the women keep yelling at her basset (well, not that
amused), somewhat spoiling the tranquil walk in the woods.

I hope Horton enjoys fish treats.  I just cut out another recipe for
graavelox, the salted and preserved salmon so popular in Nordic cultures.
 It has to be way to salty to use for treats (not to speak of messy)!
 Anyway, I don't see why Horton wouldn't go for dried salmon and potato
treats.  Good luck, Horton, on overcoming the challenges life has thrown
your way lately. Truman sends love from his sickbed-actually that is MY
bed, while recovering from back strain.

Janice, Roland, Truman and Data
--
Janice Henry Colvin