[Dailydrool] Update on Amanda Lynn

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 16:20:08 PDT 2013

Congratulations that Amanda Lynn is recovering and at home.  She sounds like JP when he came home from his surgery, and I did the same thing, slept on the floor with him... only, he wanted to go out every 1-2 hours, so I qualify the word sleep.  Be assured, every day of recovery is easier, and the whining subsides, don't be afraid to be generous with the pain meds, and keep on loving.
Great news,
Jackie and the herd