[Dailydrool] Dumb Bassets

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:03:17 PDT 2013

Val, I had to chirp in on this one, took me YEARS back, before I was a basset case. At the time I had a setterX and where I worked they had a GD.  There was ONE comfy sofa (for the dogs) and it was a permanent battle for who would get possession.  Once one was settled in all comfy, the other would rush to the door and bark and bark and bark.  The other shoots up and joins the first one on bark patrol and, of course, the other one went and settled onto the sofa.  Neither ever learned - this "musical chairs" could go on for hours !!!!

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."