[Dailydrool] Chinese Rabbits

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 21 11:33:30 PDT 2013

Wonder if they have slanted eyes ????? bwhahahahahaahahahaha   I  never had
a clue that it was going to be so hard to find a local Rabbit slayer  ,
everything seems to be Gourmet stuff .  maybe I should start  trapping the
ones in the back yard, but then the girls wouldn't have any poo to  eat !

Re:  Amanda Lynn :  when my Annie had her teeth done and three  cyst
removed 3 weeks ago,  she whined also, especially for her daddy,   but the next
day she was fine,  we humans should be so lucky as to recoup  so fast.

Marlene,  mommy to Maggie wags  ( I don't want dat chinese rabbit  )  and
Evil Annie dats right,  dat moomy of mine dun dumped my lard  A__ at da vet
hospital where they buffed and shined my toothfrums and cut me  tree times
wif a machete an it hurt like hell !  Meez all better now , tank  you