[Dailydrool] there is hope if you are patient

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 17:47:39 PDT 2013

wow. One of our bassets has lived with us for nine years; the other for seven years. today for the first time they let me clip their toenails without a fuss. Imagine! and Harley has stopped howling when we are not home after almost six years of doing so, despite trying our best dog training tips and techniques all along. the adage "some things take time" takes on special meaning with rescue bassets. there is hope after all.

though we are going away for the weekend and have hired an in home dogsitter who specializes in special needs dogs. still, we will see where things stand on Monday and I may eat my words.