[Dailydrool] Fred's birthday

Kalli Fliger kalliflower1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 05:42:08 PDT 2013

Today is my Fred's 8th birthday!  We adopted him as a 19 month old at the
Guardian Angel Basset Rescue Waddle in 2006. He had been abandoned by his
family when they moved away, and I have tried every day since then to let
him know he will never be alone again.  In return, he greets me at the door
every day, stays by my side always, encourages me to walk (with him, of
course) and fills me with joy each day.  I will always be grateful to the
great people at GABR for bringing me together with Fred.  Happy Birthday,
Fred!  Mama loves you!

--
Please don't breed or buy while in shelters they die.

Kalli