[Dailydrool] eeeeuuuwww and also to Ms Marlene

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 08:31:04 PDT 2013

Dere Droolers,
Well I Nebber!
Dis Llewis. Dere I were sitting on the floor juts minding my bs and ks or
whadever dat saying is, when Mr. Conley come snufflin at me lickin and
snuffling an licking an DadPerson seed him an says HEY HE SNUFFLIN
LLEWIS'S  LEG WHAZZUP WIF DAT?
an MomPerson come ober an liff my (good one an only good I might add,) leg
up an go OH MY IT ALL BLUDDY!!
Well yes ob course it were if she hed looked yestrday she wooda seen it all
puffy but mebbe not it in a hard spot to see. It on da insider ob da leg,
you nose.

So out come da groomer tabel an DadPerson puts me onit an out cume da
shaver thingie an all kindsa stuff I swere da MomPerson got as much stoff
as dat VetMan place got. Cotton an bettydined an all kindsa stoff an she
sheve off da hair an say well it a ponxshure. And she squooze it a liddel
it no hurt atall, an she say eeeeuuuw itta ---ok I gots some trouble wif
dis word--- itsa sub ace...no. Subbace....no. Subbasement sister. Dat soun
almoss right. I hab no idear here. But she squoozing an squoozin an it
bleedin an some kinder stoff come out and more and more and finely no more
an den she washit all off wif dis bettydiner, and gib me some roass beef
wif a pill init she think I no nose there a pill init.And now I ousside
playin. We sees. We sees...
Also she gotta message for Ms. Marlene.
She say to tell she:

Whut she lub about youse, Ms Marlene is youse so subtle.

Dats all folks.
Love to everbuddy from Llewis ob
Llewis, Nigel, Conley an Mr. Doc.