[Dailydrool] Bunnies

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Mar 24 07:27:36 PDT 2013

momma here and I found a local rabbit breeder who sells his meat (  hmmmmmm
 that doesn't sound quite right )   any ways,  they  are very expensive  $
4.69 a pound  and each rabbit weighs  approx  3 lbs. so by the time I drive
for 40 minutes  to get there it  would cost well over $ 50.00  for 4 rabbits
which would last a little  over two weeks.  I will just say this,  Maggie
is doing  great,  but this is extremely expensive.  the slant eyed bunnies
are  looking like they are our only option right now.

I had a HUGE fight with my sister yesterday,  she decided that she  wanted
to put her Basset Daisy Mae to sleep. to make a long story  short,  Daisy is
still here,  my sister called me everything except a  white person,  big
whoop there,  and her invalid husband called me and  thanked me for saving
Daisy for the 2nd time from the Gallows,   I  called late last night to check
on Daisy,  my sister would not answer the  phone,  I got the answering
machine and told my sister to pick up the GD  phone or I was going to come out
there and rip her GD head off and throw it into  the middle of the turnpike and
spew  her brains  over the  highway.  she picked up bwahahahahahaah

Marlene