[Dailydrool] Fairy Princess...sublety, and going after the hog, and yucky lumps

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 22:38:54 PDT 2013

Dear Browyn,
This is Delilah Belle of NJ.  I understand from my Mamaslave reading the Drool that you are a Fairy Princess.  She thinks I might qualify to be one, too.  You see, I am VERY, very particular where I choose to do my...um, er...business.  I must find just the perfect spot in which to squat in only the most lady-like manner possible with my back to whoever is fortunate enough to have the privilege to hold the other end of my leash.  I would prefer to do this on my own - in PRIVACY - but that isn't allowed.  The slaves say I run off.  Don't they get it that where we live now is very close to the woods where all those wonderful smells are? All mama does is mutter something about bears, whoever they are.  Sigh... She has also made some rude comments about me taking my sweet time walking back from the vacant lot where I prefer to have my "toilette" - something along the lines of my speed resembling  that of a "boat anchor." I am hugely offended.  I am lady-like in many other aspects of my daily activities as well.  I take treats in only the most gentle manner, nap only with my head on two soft pillows...well, you get the idea.  So, do I qualify as a Fairy Princess? (PS  I love wearing things on my head.  Most recently it was a stunning pair of Easter Bunny ears for a photo op so would have NO objection to wearing a tiara or crown).

Anxiously awaiting your reply, Lub...Delilah Belle.

Mama here - Marlene - you need to learn to speak your mind and stop holding back, Bwahaahaa!!!  Glad to hear that Maggie continues to do well.  A HUGE relief.  Hope YOU are feeling better, also.  Bless you for saving your dumbass sister's Basset girl once again.

Debbie - I'm guessing the Hog has gone DEEP underground as I've heard multiple reports of a contract being put out on him.  No one here at this house enjoys forays ouside in rain or sleet, either. The good thing is we have NO carpet.  Hugs...and keep the faith.

Nigel - Wow!  Your Mperson is very talented, sqoozing all that nasty stuff outa your cyst!  Delilah has several like yours but so far, none have opened.  Hope you leg is better now.

Hugs, snooters and drool to all who need it.
Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah Belle and Dozer Boneworthy of NJ