[Dailydrool] daily drool post

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 07:25:10 PDT 2013

Apparently my last post about my sister calling me   ( EVERYTHING  BUT
WHITE )   was misconstrued by another drooler as a " racist remark  "  I
received an  E Mail from such drooler  informing me that it  was offensive  and I
should refrain from using   racist  remarks  I was also  asked not to use  "
GD "
I don't cuss  bwahahahahahahahahahahaha  it was GOSH DARN   Phone !!!!!!!!
any ways,  I did apologize .  and I will do my very best not to  offend
anyone again. which means that I will not be posting, because as most of  you
know,  I can not behave myself !  I will just sit back and LURK  !!!!

SINCERELY  ( woo hoo )

Marlene   mommy to Maggie and Evil  Annie