[Dailydrool] Murphy

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 11:33:37 PDT 2013

Momcakes, get off my tail. I am resting. What? Murphy is there? Okay, I know...paws to the keyboard. Auntie Feyfey had Momcakes tell me that Murphy has arrived at da bridge. The kitchen beagles have been doing barbeque, all nite. Hope he likes that. Mr. <*> and Newmie who had that  "H" word have him playing while the sauce finishes and a big guy named Rusty Paws has been woofing him for news of home.  After they eat, Caruso will fire up the telescope.

I is sorry he went to see Feyfey.

Pawtunia