[Dailydrool] Evil Groundhawgs

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 11:38:55 PDT 2013

Dear Jake - I can tell ya where to find Phil and his girlfriend, Phyliss. They lives in a nice space right there in the Punxatawny Municipal building. My human, Auntie's Pat, Carol and Blondeslave visited him there, once. That was when Xandy Bear and Hugmonster went to the GroundhawG festival. Auntie's Pat and Carol were doin a home visit for Droopy right before Slobberfest and everybody else just tagged along. The person suggested they all see the big town fair going on........GroundhawG Fest or somethin like that.

They didn't get 20 feet in when a lady tried to vault a table to yell at them to GET OUT! Apparently the citizens of Punxatawny do not like basset hounds. Phil was kinda gracious, I hear....but after the first lady, somebody else yelled at them and a guard asked them to leave. Said that Queen Xandy Bear and Hugmonster could just wait in the car. It was JULY....95. Apparently the folks of Punxatawny have a little problem identifying weather.

The would say they have been thrown out of better places.....but actually, they haven't. Go get that GroundhawG, but be careful of the citizens. Maybe they made up his predictions? Don't speak GroundhawG?

Pawtunia