[Dailydrool] Oh my good heavenly daze alibe

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 11:57:50 PDT 2013

dIS nigel, Llewis, Conley an eben Doc.

We gots a prollem.
We offendent dat MPerson callin Mr.Doc Bleke. He should be da dark dog.
Llewis say no no, no can call he dat, too close to ____ie.
Can't say da word. Mite offend.
Well ok say Llewis we call he da non wh--- dog.
No No, say Conley: No can call im dat dat mite offend dose odders wif dat
lebel.
Yeah youse right well whut we call im?

We call im Doc.

No No, cannot call im dat he no got MD degree.
Oh youse RITE!!  Well he firss name on da registrayshun be "Keokuk"

No no cannit call him dat-- dat American Native Person name. He not dat. He
dog and from Texass.

Well whut we gone do?

Call him sweedie pie huney bunch.

Yeah ok. Wait'll da bees hears dat

Love an Drool to dem in need of drool an tolerance

Nigel.Llewis, Conley an Sweedy Pie Hunny Bunch