[Dailydrool] THANK YOU from OHIO BASSET RESCUE

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 13:06:58 PDT 2013

Although I don't know the totals yet I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of those who purchased the luscious treats from Malley's Chocolates this time around.  ANY AMOUNT will help the Hounds of Ohio and I am very grateful for all your support.

And if you wouldn't mind sending a bit of drool to my family - my mom (who will be 80 this year), apartment building had a terrible fire this past weekend in Kalamazoo MI.  All 60 units, over half occupied with people 65+ are now out of a place to live.  Thankfully ALL of them made it out safely.  It's going to be a long few months however I can honestly say that having my mom safe and even her things not too bad off was the best birthday gift I could ever get!  All the residents have to wait until the property company and Fire Marshall deem it safe to return to retrieve their items and that looks like it is going to be at least a few more days since the fire was electrical in nature so the power has to be restored.

And also lots of drool being slung for all in need and for all that have lost a precious hound.

Love and THANKS for all your support whether monetary or emotional!  Droolers rock!

Emily and the Gareis gals....Maggie, Bailey, Laverne & Gracie