[Dailydrool] Miss Angela rejoices

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 26 13:14:06 PDT 2013

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva to Wichita and Sedgwick County

The mailman left a package on our porch Saturday.  It was a
package of treats from Glenda Kroshus and the Fairbanks
girls.  Chummy Yummies!  Miss Angela is doing her happy
dance.  You are too kind, Glenda.  Not that Angela doesn't think
she deserves it, but it is just wonderfully generous.  She loves
the yummies (Though it doesn't do much for her breath.)  A
million thank yous.

Bill (get that fishy snout out of my face, darling)
Angela (What do you have against fish breath?)