[Dailydrool] Flaming on the Drool

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 13:30:59 PDT 2013

It takes all kinds, and that is what makes the world interesting. Rather than be personally

offended by anything you read on the Drool, just skip that person's posts. There is list at

the top of each email with all the posts and posters to give you a good handle on this.

Since 99.9999% of people on the DD like to read Marlene, be gracious enough to check

the list and just don't read it, if you are offended. The posts are even numbered, to make

  it very easy to find the post to skip.

I personally don't think it is Marlene's style to stop posting, but I know of other people who

have been flamed who never do anymore, and that is sad. Everyone has a right to their own

opinion and to be their own person.

(Let me add to this that I personally would never eat a bunny, nor feed my dog one, but that

is certainly no reason I am going to make any judgements about someone else doing it.

I don't eat beef, pork, red meat or wild game  at all, but I certainly don't hate all the people who do.

  What a giant waste of time.)

Marilyn Briggs