[Dailydrool] Marlene Read This

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 16:14:30 PDT 2013

I've always felt that it's really very difficult to offend an open-minded
person.  If you say or do something in order to be mean, well, that's a
different story.  I've never noticed a single mean idea coming from you and
I've been on the Drool for a very long time.

So...for those of us who love you and your colloquialisms, keep posting.  I
suggest that if you say something that someone doesn't like, they click on
that small delete button and enjoy the rest of their day.  I'm glad to hear
that Maggie is better.

Take care.
Katie, Lilie and Daffodil