[Dailydrool] Taking offense...and other stuff.

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 16:37:55 PDT 2013

Marlene - The LAST person in the world who is racist or bigoted is YOU!  Good golly, Miss Molly.  Why on earth would someone be offended by what you posted unless they interpreted your recounting of your sisters remarks as a slur of some sort against people of color - and that would be a HUGE stretch.  Please don't lurk; we need your comic relief.

Dale - One thing is for certain, there is NEVER a dull moment in your house, even on high holidays.  We don't have much food stealing since Daisy Belle resides elsewhere.  She was our resident counter-cruising food stealer.  Now Melinda Robison is dealing with it, God bless her.

Hugs and snooters,
Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah Belle would would be a Fairy Princess - and Dozer, senior extraordinaire.