[Dailydrool] Charley Bucket Down in the Rear

Jenny Jordan jennyrjd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 18:54:07 PDT 2013

Hello Drool Family,

I wanted to give you an update on Charley Bucket.  He had surgery this
morning and the hospital said he did very well.  He will be at the
vetspital for five days and then come home to strict crate rest and no more
jumping on the bed, couch, chairs, stairs, etc. ever again.  I will worry
about that part when I get there.

I have never worried so in my life.  It has been harder to watch him
hurting than me doing the whole entire breast cancer thing last year.  I
feel so light hearted tonight knowing he will get back to be his happy
hoppy healthy houndy self.

His brudder Conner misses him very much but we will spoil him for the few
days that Charley is gone.

I am going to write again tomorrow to tell you what the vet said so that
you all will know how to help your houndys never have this happen if
possible.

Thank you for your private emails, encouragement, advice, support, and
drool and love and well wishes.  I don't know what I would do without you
but the great thing is that I don't have to.

A special special special thank you to Beverly for letting me call her
constantly and giving me direction and calming encouragement.

Love,

Jenny,    Momperson to Charley Bucket and Conner and Doc Holiday Jordan