[Dailydrool] WE GOTZ a DEEEEEER

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 08:31:53 PDT 2013

Ok, Ok, Ok,   I know what I said,  but I am sooooooooo   excited I could
just pee my pants !!!!!!!!!  we GOTZ  a  deeeeeerrrrr  the call came in at
5:03 AM  this morning from the  Maumee police department,  hello ,  is this
Marlene ????   yes,  this is the Maumee police and we have a deer that was just
hit by a  car  on the expressway North bound,  do you want it ?????  do
bears sh__ in the forest ???   hell yes !
Honey, honey,  wake up,  we have to go get a deer,    GRRRRRRRRRR !    so
here we go,  hubby  got  dressed, and  I am like, oh how hard can this be,
should  only take a few minutes , Im just going to wear my Jammies,   and  off
we go,  traffic was heavy with 18 wheelers, windy  and cold,   Oh So Cold !
  police officer was there with flashing  lights going,  we get out of
hubby's truck and drag deer to back of  the truck  NOW  this is where it gets to
be fun, BIG DEER  weighs  a lot and hubby and I are trying to lift her up
into the back of our  truck,   first we got the front end up,  Bill said
HOLD IT  while I lift back end up,  I'm holding, I'm holding,  oops, front end
falls off while hubby is still lifting ass end,  nerves are getting a
little testy here,   so I now get to hold the butt end up while he  lifts up the
front end . I am laying,  my whole body is laying on the  A--  end of a
dead deer who is covered in blood &  urine ,  OMG  my nose hair follicles are
inflamed with the  smell ,   I am gagging !!!!!!!    we smell  so bad  and we
look like survivors  of a multi car crash  pile up, we got it  home and
hung it in the garage and bill gutted it, smelly but we have  VENISON.  we will
process our prize tonight,and the girls are going  crazy  they can smell
their prize through the garage door, can't fool   the nose of a Basset,
Hubby called from job sight and  said  Marlene, I left the deer slip in  my
shirt   pocket   ARRRRGGGGG !   not any more Bill,  You're too  late  it's in
the washer,  so I have to go get a copy from the animal  control officer

what a way to start your morning  but we GOTZ   VENISON  !!!!!!!

All of this for my Maggie !

Marlene  & girls